Excessive humidity in environment lay down special attention for hair in Fall Season, are top 10 things which has to apply and don’t apply that saves hair falling smooth or getting too oppressive and dry. Hair care tips also avoid regular itching and uneasiness on scalp.
Our Hair needs extra care and attention during Fall Season. Separately from presence hair related issues like hair fall or dandruff, it is good to be cautious before hand. This involves one follow a set of things in Fall Season in order to maintain healthy hair and get pleasure from season.
- Keep scalp clean and dry. Dirty scalp in wear of rains can cause hair fall, dandruff or even lice invasion.
- Take hair wash twice or thrice in a week. It is to remain scalp and hair dust free.
- Massage r scalp with lukewarm oil once in week. It helps in growth hair roots and nourishes hair from top to bottom.
- Wash r hairs immediately after getting drenched in rains. Else rain water can cause some infection.
- Apply hair masks once in a week to nourish r hair. hair needs sustenance and care externally as well.
- Eat protein rich diet to give nutrients to body for maintaining healthy hair and improving resistance to withstand rainy season assaults.
- Tie hair in neat pony or if hair is too long n put a plate.
- Use a good hair conditioner after every hair wash. Ensure to use conditioner very little because more conditioner would make hair too oily and sticky.
- Untangle hair using wide teeth hair brush.
- Go in for short hair cut as it is easy to manage and lets enjoy natural showers without any worry.
- Avoid hair gels, hair sprays or styling creams in this season. se hair cosmetics contain lacquers and gums that tend to stick on scalp. If it is not washed properly n it would cause dandruff.
- Avoid to go in for artificial perming, straightened, crimped or curling on hair as it can lead to permanent damage.
- Avoid color hair with fancy hair colors as it can leave hair dull and lifeless.
- Avoid chemically produced shampoo. Switch to herbal shampoo.
- Avoid opt for elaborate hair styles. It is too hard to set hair styles and manage it when it is raining.
- Avoid leave hair open/loose always.
- Avoid rub hair too much for drying in back and forth motion. Pat dry it with a towel that absorbs water nicely. Ensure that hair is dried fully.
- Avoid blow dry hair everyday as it weakens hair roots. Let hair dry naturally.
- Avoid be stressed at all else it shall add on hair related problems.
- Avoid leave hair tied up in ponytail or any or hairdo if are drenched in natural showers. If not, is high probability that this mistake can lead to lice infestation. This is common hair problem during Fall Season.